Conveyancing | Matrimonial | Commercial | Litigation
020 8363 0101
In October 2007 the Enfield office of Austin Ryder & Co previously at 35 The Town, Enfield, joined with Singletons to become known as Singletons Austin Ryder.
Singletons was established by Michael and Ann Singleton in May 1987 continuing in the previous Enfield offices of Charles Caplin & Co and Wurzal Singleton & Charkham.
Singletons was well established in providing a wide range of legal services to the local community.
Austin Ryder & Co was established in practice in 1954.
Its Enfield office was opened in 1960.
Over the next 47 years the firm provided a wide range of legal services to the local community. Lionel Rogers joined the practice in 1967 and was for many years the resident senior partner.